Do you know the saying "Garlic oil has to be healthy, my grandfather and grandmother always took that"?
The statement reveals an extremely interesting aspect. Especially since it is felt to be made by every second customer. If you think about it, many questions come to mind. Why is garlic not used as much today? Where have the 1000 makers of garlic tinctures gone worldwide? Where is the knowledge of yesteryear?
At first glance, there are no plausible answers to these questions. It seems that the knowledge about the long history of garlic use and its medicinal properties has not been passed on in the last two generations.
Or do you know a doctor who would recommend people take a garlic extract instead of writing a prescription for a chemical blood thinner?
The myfamilia.at association has followed this trail and, through its work, has revived the centuries-old knowledge of the special properties of garlic. We are in the process of gradually rediscovering the numerous positive effects of garlic on body, mind and soul and bringing this wonderful natural home remedy back into the collective consciousness of the people.
Thanks to the enthusiasm of our IQ garlic ambassadors, this knowledge reaches the family table and the classic medicine chest. The myfamilia.at association has summarized the benefits of an IQ-TINK garlic extract in 5 points in its research project - Worth(e)full garlic:
1) Extraordinary effectiveness: The positive health effects of garlic have been scientifically proven since the 1970s. Thanks to the practical water-soluble tincture, such as the IQ DAY TINK, the active ingredients contained in garlic, such as organic germanium, allicin, ajoene, quercetin or S-allylcysteine, can develop their full potential in the body, as they are up to 90% better than can be absorbed by the body cells.
2) No indirect body odour: Thanks to a specially developed processing method for the garlic oil, there is no indirect body odour. Users who have particular tastes can mix the tincture with essential oils like lemon, orange, or rosemary to vary the taste.
3) Positive reactions from project participants: Participants in the Wert(e)voller Knoblauch project report improved mental performance, more energy in everyday life, better sleep, improved digestion, a strengthened immune system, cardiovascular system, hair and connective tissue, energetic protection and a overall fresher appearance.
4) More life energy through strengthened mitochondria: A randomized controlled study shows that garlic strengthens the mitochondria. The compact guide "Mitochondria - More life energy through healthy cell power plants" by Christian Opitz describes how strengthened cell power plants can help prevent or at least alleviate illnesses such as burnout, depression, ulcers and chronic inflammation.
5) Active ingredient boost: The natural components of the practically water-soluble garlic oil penetrate the cell walls and thus serve as a transporter for active ingredients taken as a supplement. This can increase their effects on the body. According to internal reports, the tincture has an invigorating effect when ginseng is added, for example, or it has a relaxing effect when combined with essential orange oil. The practically water-soluble garlic oil, which is absorbed by the body up to 10 times more effectively, could become the medicine of the new age in combination with other active ingredients.
Information collection from the research project www.IQKnobauch.com
myfamilia.at - Association for the promotion and design of neighborhood help and livable house communities
1100 Vienna, Austria
Project: Valuable Garlic